These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
If you are a sufferer of anxiety you know how debilitating and life-altering it can be. It takes the simplest of tasks and makes them seem impossible, place unnecessary fear on an otherwise safe + potentially pleasant situation, and make you feel like a straight up crazy person.
I have tried numerous methods to cope with my anxiety. Medication, therapy, meditation, yoga, and essential oils just to name a few. And while each of these methods made a difference and an impact--I've found that the tried at true best methods for me have been taking the more natural route with essential oils, meditation + yoga. (Remember--we are all different so the way to best manage our anxiety is going to look different for everyone!)
Just so you know, I haven't perfected this. I still have my moments of weakness. But for the most part these practices have been greatly beneficial in helping me to keep calm + carry on in the face of an anxiety attack.
Here are my Essential Oil go to's:
1. Balance. Every day I apply Balance to the bottom of my feet and back of my neck. I also diffuse daily (typically during my boys' nap time). Balance is a blend of Spruce, Ho Wood, Frankincense, Blue Tansy, and Blue Chamomile with Fractionated Coconut Oil to offer an enticing fragrance that promotes tranquility and relaxation. Spruce, one of the oils in dōTERRA Balance, was used by Native Americans for health and spiritual reasons and is still used today to bring harmony to the mind and body. Ho Wood, Blue Tansy, and Blue Chamomile can ease anxious feelings, while Frankincense provides a grounding, balancing effect on emotions.
2. Serenity Softgels. When I feel an anxiety attack coming on or am undergoing stress that I worry will lead to anxiety I take a Serenity Soft gel. While these are typically used to promote a good night's sleep, I have found that they work wonders with my anxiety. For more info on Serenity Softgels, click here!
3. Peace. This is my personal favorite blend from doTERRA's aromatherapy line. It is a blend of Vetiver Root, Lavender Flower, Ylang Ylang Flower, Frankincense Resin, Clary Sage Flower, Marjoram Leaf, Labdanum Leaf/Stalk, Spearmint Herb. Perfect for diffusing or applying topically. I like to use the aroma-touch roller bottle version of this blend and apply to my heart.
4. Copiaba. Taken internally, Copaiba helps soothe and support the nervous system. Although Copaiba does not contain psychoactive cannabinoids, the main component caryophyllene may be neuroprotective and have cardiovascular and immune benefits. I apply a drop of this directly under my tongue daily. If you don't care for the taste, you could also take in a veggie cap.
These oils with daily mediation and yoga practice have been life changing for me.
5. Personalized Rollerbottle blends. On certain days I'll prefer different oils + blends and whip up my very own essential oil blend in my favorite little roller bottles from Oil Life. These ones here with the gem roller balls are my number one favorite go-tos!