I love the fresh slate the new year brings. I loved 2017 and have SO much to be thankful for, but I am so ready for the new beginnings that are to come with 2018!
This year I'm going to:
1. Be present. No more "scrolling through" my free time. I highly recommend the app "Moment" for those of you who share a similar goal for 2018! Check it out here
2. Get Organized! I always take the first steps towards organizations...I buy the cute planner (this year I'm going to give this one a try, I'll let you know what I think!), I get the storage boxes, have the label maker...and then I just end up shoving everything into the closet because #outofsightoutofmind. Not proud of it, and something that I will be changing this year! (Give me alllll the organization carts from Target!)
3. Positive thinking, speaking, and living. Real talk-this is something I struggled with a lot in 2017. I had to dig down deep to get though bad spells of anxiety + depression. But I think I've found what works for me and am so thankful for the fresh + happy start to 2018. One thing I plan to implement for this is continuing to add affirmations to my vision board. Check out my Free Vision Board Affirmation printables here
4. Be healthy! I know, so cliche...but I'm not just talking physically, I mean mentally + emotionally too. Love being able to utilize my essential oils for all aspects of my wellbeing. I'll be sharing my health + wellness journey with you, so be sure to follow along and sign up for the newsletter to keep updated!
5. Do all things in love. This one here is more of a life motto than resolution. But I just couldn't keep it off my list. I truly believe that doing all things in love is the answer to finding happiness in this life. Treating others with love, yourself with love, and making every decision with love in your heart. Last year I read Gabrielle Bernstein's "The Universe Has Your Back" and it changed my perspective, teaching me to lean into love + not fear. I would highly recommend the book + The Universe Has your Back card deck as tools to start your year off on the right foot!
What are some of your resolutions this year?! Share in the comments and you just might win yourself a $25 Target Gift Card!